We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

His name is Roxroy Lawrence, and he is offering a good deal for airport pickup? Has anyone used him before? He responds quickly to emails and seems very trustworthy ...

Level Contributor
98 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

I have used Rocky for several years now and highly recommend him. He is a very safe driver and knows all the spots to see. He has taken me to the Sav market a couple of times, to Pelican Bar, Paradise On The Beach and many more.

Mentioned in this post
Pelican Bar
Pelican Bar
296 Reviews
Jamaica
Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

Yup...Rocky is a great guy!

Safe & reliable...licensed & insured to carry passengers.

Washington
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

We used Rocky in April for our r/t transfer from Mobay to Negril. We also ended up doing an 8 hour day trip to the south coast. Highly recommend Rocky! All ready planning on using his service again next year.

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
near Chicago...
Level Contributor
335 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

How do you contact him? I was emailing back and forth with TOTT for transfers but haven't been contacted back from Solomon with a confirmation. If they don't have room for us maybe we'll contact Rocky too.

Level Contributor
98 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

Here's the contact info for Rocky;

Phone is 876-370-7915, or email at roxroy45@hotmail.com.

near Chicago...
Level Contributor
335 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

Thank you justchuck. I'll keep his info handy just in case I don't hear back from Solomon in the next week or so. We'll be in Negril from July 3-10.

Wiz

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Washington
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

Check out: rockystours.com

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
260 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

We booked Rocky for our airport transfer to Negril for this July---- the folks over at negril.com give him very high recommendations, so we feel very good about meeting him. He told me that his son (Max) makes some of the airport runs for him, so if you book him for that sort of ride, it will be one or the other.

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
9. Re: Does anyone know Rocky the taxi driver?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:44 am, December 12, 2009