We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

answers about negril gardens.

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
302 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
answers about negril gardens.

just returned from negril gardens beach resort.for the price this is the best choice for an all inclusive. the staff could not do enough to please you, the grounds are colorful and manicured to perfection. they have a life size chess game. it's right in the middle of all the entertainment,resturants,clubs,venders and has some of the best beach location on 7 mile. it has a volley ball net right next to the bar. lol. it's just a perfect place in the best location other than the big resorts.

Caribbean
Level Contributor
399 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: answers about negril gardens.

Great Kshon! Very happy that you enjoyed yourself...kinda makes me want to go there now. How were the rooms and how much did it cost?

new york
Level Contributor
302 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: answers about negril gardens.

the rooms were basic and for 5 nights 6 days and the flight from new york i paid $847 . it's an all inclusive. check out the link beachdestination.com on tripadvisor.com. enjoy

n.attleboro,ma
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: answers about negril gardens.

Had a great week at N. Gardens !!! Small resort but beautiful. They take very good care of you, anything you need or want ,they can do. Sandals owns the resort, so all the amenities are perfect. Rooms are clean,food is good, drinks were excellent !! We hired a taxi , who picked us up at the airport, had us at hotel in 55 mins. Much better than shuttle that stops at other resorts on the way. We used the same taxi all week, he took us to the mountains to see "YS FALLS ", he showed us alot more than we would have seen using the tour bus from our hotel. The drive thru the mountains was breath taking, and we made frequent stops for pictues,drinks,etc. He never over charged us and he has very good island knowledge.We will be using him again next trip. We were there April 22-29. I highly recomend "Chuck" (taxi) His cell phone # 876-370-4744. "ENJOY MON"!!!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
65 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: answers about negril gardens.

Sinny, how much did Chuck charge you for the cab ride from the airport to the resort? What room did you stay in at NG? I am considering staying there for my 5 year anniversary and have been asking just about everyone who has stayed there for their opinion....my husband is used to staying at the larger resort A/I's, so this will be a first for him...thank you

Ellicott City, MD
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: answers about negril gardens.

Hi kshon,

What dates were you there? I stayed at Legends, but I hung out at Negril Gardens during my stay in Jamaica May 17th-21st.

I'm heading back down in July, don't know where I'm going to stay yet.

Kelly