We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club scene in Negril

New York
3 posts
Save Topic
Club scene in Negril

Hello! Planning a trip to Negril and not sure which hotels are located near the bars/clubs. I am going w/ a few girls mid to late 20s looking to party at night and bake in the sun... some advice please!!

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club scene in Negril

Okay.. Alfreds Ocean Palace (Tues, friday and sunday.. Bourbon Beach (de buss) and Risky Business (Mon, Thurs, Sat).. Roots Bamboo on Wednesdays.. They are all very close to each other.. mid beach.. Near Negril Gardens, an all inclusive under the Sandals umbrella.. They alternate nights for reggae bands.. Also The jungle night club, disco.. Ladies night on thursday.. XXX a strip club located at the round about.. They say friday nights there are jammed.. Also Happy mondays.. Located at the round about, dancehall party.. D.J's.. Look at the billboards on tree's and such.. They will have parties listed as well.. MX III in the cliffs has live shows.. Mi Yard is in the cliffs as well.. Open 24/7.. Good Luck!!!

New York
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club scene in Negril

Thanks so much for all of the info! So Negril Gardens is the name of an all inclusive hotel in the same area of the nightlife?

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club scene in Negril

Oops.. almost forgot.. Chippewa Village across from Coco LaPalm has open mike nights on saturdays also,.. Check out Negril.com for map of beach resorts.. You want happy hours and drink specials as well???? White sands has 2 for 1 drink specials all day, different drink a day.. Fun Holiday does 3 for 1 rum punches and 2 for 1 seafood nights.. Legends and Sam Sara have happy hour, can't remember the exact time but it's around sunset (5:30 or so).. The Rockhouse used to have 6-7pm happy hour but I have heard they stopped that, why I dunno.. Risky Business has refillable mugs for about $10 on saturday nights.. Draft beer but all you can drink.. LOL.. If I think of anything else I will post..

New York
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club scene in Negril

Wow you really know your spots!!! Thanks again for all the info!

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club scene in Negril

Anytime.. Yes Negril Gardens Beach Resort.. Right next to Alfreds.. Alfreds has yummy cheap food during the day as well.. www.negrilgardensresort.com.. The map on negril.com doesn't have Negril gardens on it, but it's by roots and fun holiday..

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club scene in Negril

Learned because we did an AI the first time to Ja and were bored out of our minds there.. Next time we learned the clubs went back and had a blast.. We also try to save a little cash and hit the happy hours.. LOL.. Now you know you have to copy all this club info so you know where to go each night.. Also everyone that lives down there knows the nights that arer happening and where.. Have a blast!

Dallas
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Club scene in Negril

Thanks for the good information. My husband and I are going June 8 and looking for clubs/bars too. Good informations!!!

n/a
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
247 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Club scene in Negril

me too!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Club scene in Negril

Are any of these spots near Riu NegriL? I'll be there next Saturday for a week. Thanks!!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,110 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club scene in Negril

No, the Rius are on Bloody Bay, not on the main 7 mile beach.