We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best lobster in negril

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
akf
toronto
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
best lobster in negril

I suggest you go to a restuarant called 3 dives they have the best lobster. nothing like eating lobster over looking the ocean-we had lobster, jerk chicken and red stripe beer.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best lobster in negril

I consider it a tie.

Yes for a sit down meal with a beuatiful view of the sunset, 3 dives can't be beat.

For chilling out on the beach, enjoying a Red Stripe Beer and some wonderful lobster the Office of Nature is also well worth a visit.

Both are wonderful!!!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best lobster in negril

Wow !! All I can say is...

Ditto to Halfwaytree!

Much respect to all.

Steve

Michigan
Level Contributor
263 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best lobster in negril

I would have to give it to the Office of Nature. The way they treated me and my kids was above and beyond. The red stripe is cold, and the lobster is hot. I really enjoyed watching my kids get to know the people. That's what it's all about...

Good food, cold beer, and great conversation.

I can't wait until I go back in November :)

lincoln park, mi
Level Contributor
911 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best lobster in negril

Where is The Office of Nature located? We will be staying at CocoLaPalm.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best lobster in negril

Greetings Brenda.

The Office of Nature is on Bloody Bay. It is not far at all from CLP but you cannot go the whole way on the beach. It is literally a three minute cab ride from where you'll be though, so you can definately walk it but it would take a little time and you'll have to cut across near the top of Long Bay. Probably best just to pay a buck or two for a quick cab though.

Here's a website for the Office: www.officeofnature.com

Blessings and respect to you, you should enjoy! I've heard nothing but great things about CLP lately.

Steve

lincoln park, mi
Level Contributor
911 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best lobster in negril

jamaicasteve

Thanks for your response. I checked out their website, we will be going there for sure. My husband could live on jerk chicken, so jerk lobster is a plus for him. I have heard good things about Norma's as well. We will be there for our 7th anniversary, so would like one "nicer" dinner. Very casual is what we are looking for though. Any other recommendations?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best lobster in negril

Kuyaba is a nice spot to eat dinner under the stars. Just tell them it's a special occasion and they will set up a special table right on the beach for you. Very romantic.

lagrange
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: best lobster in negril

We are leaving sat wanted to get some good lobster was told lobster was out of season apr-july can you still get it?

UK
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: best lobster in negril

hi guyz thanks for the info.... the lobster sounds and looks great...

how far is 3 dives and office of nature from beaches negril???

im stayin @ beaches negril but need to try sum of the lobster....

thanks .....

symmo

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best lobster in negril

Restaurants will not serve up lobster in Jamica in April, May or June as it is the season in which they reproduce.

From the top of Negril Beach to the very last hotel/restaurant on the cliffs would be approx. a ten minute cab ride (depends on the driver). So when in Negril everything is close to everything else. Nothing in Negril is far away from where you are.