We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Up-to-date map of the 7 mile beach?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southeast Michigan...
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Up-to-date map of the 7 mile beach?

Does anyone have a link to an up to date map of the 7 mile beach? I am curious to see what resorts/attractions/resturants/shopping/etc. will be by our resort. I haven't found an accurate map yet that is all inclusive. We're staying at Beaches Sandy Bay - and I'm not even sure where that is located, only that it is two resorts down from HedoII.

Thanks in advance!

Weymouth...
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Up-to-date map of the 7 mile beach?

Check out Negril.com they have maps of both the beach side and the cliffs.. Not all too up to date really.. and also

…tripod.com/chrisnmelissa-ivil/id16.html

Also needs amending.. Sorry but they will give you a little better idea.. The second one has some of the bars and stuff on it, and the first has links in it (on Negril.com) Good Luck!!!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,788 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Up-to-date map of the 7 mile beach?

I have one on my site that Solomon and Sienna (of talk of the Town Tours) made in 2002, driving up the beach road very slowly with a pen, literally. It needs some updating but it still the most detailed I have seen:

alink.com/personal/…negril_beachroad.htm

Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Up-to-date map of the 7 mile beach?

There's a great map of Negril Beach and Cliffs at www.jamaicaconnection.com. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says Negril Map and click on it. I have a copy of it next to me on my wall.

Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Up-to-date map of the 7 mile beach?

OHLIZ: I find no map in your link, only a listing of businesses in Negril--which in itself does help. But would love to get a copy of the map. Can you help?

Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Up-to-date map of the 7 mile beach?

I have a really detailed map-send me an e-mail at:

mirjana_steele@yahoo.ca

and I will send you a map.

M