We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early June Honeymoon

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, MI
8 posts
Save Topic
Early June Honeymoon

Anyone else going to SGOR in early June? My soon to be wife and I will be there June 6-18. Would like to meet up with people for a drink or 2.

St. Marys, WV
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Early June Honeymoon

Yeah, we will be at SGOR 12-17th. I'm 28 and my future wife is 25. I hope there will be some people in our age group to hang out with. I also hope that all the construction will be done by then.

Detroit, MI
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Early June Honeymoon

cool, I'm 29 and my fiancee is 28. Definately have to catch a drink with you guys.

tennessee
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Early June Honeymoon

we are a 23 yr old couple and a couple that 22 and 19 well be with us what are yall into ??? what type of room do u have? do any of u have any pictures of yourselves we could see so we know who to look for if so and u wanna send us them send them to mtcsnc@hotmail.com well all have to meet up and hang out have some drinks and party hard!!!!what types of things do you like to do? are u wanting to go to margaritaville??? maybe watch the girls get alittle wild ??? sounds good to me!! we will be there june 7-12 and have a villa room wanting to have a great time get wild!!!