We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SGOR rooms..

union, mo
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
SGOR rooms..

Hey its me again with all my dumb questions lol. I was wondering if you think its necessary to have a room with concierge? We are looking at the villa room wtih the pool...is this sufficient? I hope so lol I'd rather not spend more than that on a room. thanks for the help :)

D&K
Washington State
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: SGOR rooms..

This is the room that we had while there in January and it was absolutely beautiful. You will not be disappointed!!

About the concierge, we have never gone on vacation without concierge service, but the concierge service that we received at SOR was outstanding!!! Jody and Keisha were wonderful and helped out with special requests that we had with prompt and friendly service each and every time.

Have a wonderful vacation.

Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
25 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SGOR rooms..

I had heard from the few people that had the concierge rooms that we ran into, that the service was outstanding. The concierge has standing reservations at different restaraunts, so they will get you into pretty much any restaraunt that other guests have to wait for.

FYI:You can also e-mail the resort prior to leaving to get reservations for the restaraunts and the spa!

union, mo
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: SGOR rooms..

D&K, I didnt think the villa room with the pool had concierge...does it? If so that is awesome. lol but the sandals site kinda made it look like it didnt. hmm just wondering :) thanks

D&K
Washington State
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: SGOR rooms..

Luckyduck-

We had a honeymoon concierge villa room on the Manor Side and this did have concierge service--so maybe I'm confused.

I will say that I don't think that you will have a problem at this resort, with or without concierge service. We just have special requests (like tequila in the room LOL) that they helped us with. Enjoy your stay. The resort is beautiful and we really didn't spend that much time in our room anyway. It was just a place to sleep, put on suntan lotion, and I won't go into the etc. part. LOL

Inuvik, Canada
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SGOR rooms..

Hi.Have gone on four different Sandals vacation as of yet never had concierge level rooms just could never justify the use of the money .We use the money for extra days instead we have to travel such a long distance( northen Canada)so we enjoy the extra days.If I could afford both I would go for it but never seem to miss it when we are there. It is like everything, you get what you pay for and concierge is pricey but a step above the rest.Each to their own.

Virginia
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: SGOR rooms..

Just curious, are there any "adult" themed in room movies available?