We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

silver seas vs pineapple court

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
70 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
silver seas vs pineapple court

hi planning to book for next month and not sure which one to go for ?

any advice? they are simliar in cost is one closer to ocho rios main street than the other ?

silver seas is an older resort I know while pineapple looks a bit more modern

dont want to be stuck where I need to be taking taxis constantly to go into town

I did look at rooms on the beach as stayed there before but its sold out for the dates I require

Thanks

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: silver seas vs pineapple court

@Preto.......this comparison is like getting caught between a Rock and .........a Hard place.....

If location does it for you.........Go with Silver Seas.......it is just off the town centre.....

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: silver seas vs pineapple court

Read my Silver Seas review! No joke! Its old but, have an exp. like that and it will stay with you.

3. Re: silver seas vs pineapple court

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 13, 2015