We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brooklyn, New York
14 posts
Save Topic
Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

I am thinking about private transfer to JDR from MBJ to avoid long wait for free transfer.We will be arriving in Jamaica about 8:30 am. It seems they wait to fill up shuttle bus before leaving. I would rather get to the resort then wait a long time for bus to fill up. What would a round trip cost approximately.

Thanks Mike

United States
Level Contributor
11,249 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

"What would a round trip cost approximately."

The actual cost depends on how well you can bargain. I would plan on something in the $US100 to $US120, one way, range for 1 to 4 people (price is per car, not per person). Double the amount for a round trip.

Also keep in mind that because of your early arrival at the hotel there is a good chance that your room will not be ready (depends on the date and exact time you arrive).

Edited: 1:39 pm, April 05, 2014
Brooklyn, New York
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

Thanks

3. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:08 am, September 25, 2014
Brooklyn, New York
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

Thanks Glen

New Jersey
Level Contributor
97 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

Mikey did you decide what you are doing? I am using apple vacations and just contacted them. For round trip private transfer it is 320 for 2 people. Did you find anything cheaper?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,711 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

WHAT??? US$320 for 2 people. Outrageous, especially since Jewel provides free transport. Private transport, for me, would not cost more than US$80 one way; it is not all that much further than MBJ to Negril and I pay US$60 for that.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
97 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

Hedo, yes that is what apple vacations is charging! Where do you find your transportation?

Brooklyn, New York
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

Yes i did it was Joe cool taxi pretty sure it was 70 each way for 2. leaving on sunday may 4.

Brooklyn, New York
14 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

www.joecooltaxi.com

Brooklyn, New York
14 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Private transfer from MBJ to the Jewel Dunns River

www.joecooltaxiandtoursjamica.com