We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about one bedroom butler suites

maine
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Questions about one bedroom butler suites

This is at the Jewel Dunn's River Resort...Is there wireless internet in the rooms? The ammenties list wired internet connection so does that mean I won't be able to use my Ipad? Also, ammenties list that it includes room service. What does that mean? Do you still have to pay for the food but you don't have to pay the fee they add on or can you order whatever you want and are not charged for anything? Just trying to make sure I understand what is included. Thanks for any help!

Edited: 9:35 pm, March 19, 2014
Orangeville, Ill
Level Contributor
422 posts
1 review
1. Re: Questions about one bedroom butler suites

we just went in February and had the Honeymoon Haven Suite. Room service is included, no cost at all unless you tip the person that brings it up. we had breakfast on our patio one morning. The WiFi is for a laptop. There is free WiFi in the lobby, that's where we went to get hooked up.Hope this helps!

maine
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Questions about one bedroom butler suites

Thanks for replying. That clears up my questions...just wish I could use my ipad in my room!

Jamaica
Level Contributor
255 posts
3. Re: Questions about one bedroom butler suites

Hi trvlr,

We are working on having wireless available in the rooms, if you are in a concierge room or a butler room room service is a part of your package which means it does not come at an additional cost.

We look forward to welcome you.

@Kim, we miss you. See you soon.

Janice from the resort.

maine
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Questions about one bedroom butler suites

Thank you! We are very excited to be at our resort in May!

Edited: 8:30 pm, March 22, 2014
5. Re: Questions about one bedroom butler suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:32 am, March 24, 2015