We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discovery Bay Rental - what's nearby

New York
Level Contributor
611 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Discovery Bay Rental - what's nearby

Our family of 10-12 adults have put deposit on home in Discovery Bay for winter 2015. This would be the 4th time in Jamaica for me and my husband. For the rest, this would be their first trip. Several are very adventuresome and active. ( they've been to Antartica for mo, New Zealand/Aussie for month etc SE Asia for month etc etc.).

Suggestions for me and my husband ( we are not adventuresome) Love swimming in calm water and snorkeling rt off the beach NOT from a boat in the middle of the ocean. We been on the Martha Brae rafting, done the tubing, done the Dunns Falls, Luminesence Boat trip at night,m White Witch Tour. NOT interested in zip-lining. Open to tours............

Suggestions for our active adventuresome relatives? Blue Hole good for them and us?

BTW, with the exception of 4 , the rest are all over 60 yrs old.

Thanks.

1. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - what's nearby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, May 13, 2014
New York
Level Contributor
611 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - what's nearby

Kempis, thanks so much for your suggestions!

New York
Level Contributor
611 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - what's nearby

Kemrod, thanks so much for your suggestions!

Jamaica
Level Contributor
146 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - what's nearby

Yea mon. No problem mon :-)!

5. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - what's nearby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 03, 2015