We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay at one Couples play at others?

Ottawa
Level Contributor
358 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Stay at one Couples play at others?

I'm booked at the Couples Sans Souci and am wondering if I can go to the nearby Couples Tower Isles to take advantage of their beach and/or Catamaran Sunset cruise?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

Thanks for that advice as we are from the UK and the upgrade cost is silly. Do we just ask for the upgrade price on arrival or email before?

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,178 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

I am sure you get a better price on the Garden Rooms because your supplier purchased a block at the hotel. I did a quick comparison of rooms costs at CTI for Americans during prime travel season. The price difference in an Garden room and a Superior Ocean room was less then $10 a day ( it was $50 for a week). The upgrade cost for the Deluxe Ocean and the Garden rooms was about $90 for a week. That small extra cost was imo worth every penny.

Being from the UK, I am not sure how you could upgrade your room for these prices american pay. Would not hurt to call and see what price the resort gives you directly. The upgrade charge has always been shockingly low at CTI, during all seasons.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

Thanks will give this a go but rarely spend much time in our room but may do if ocean view upgrade is reasonable.

Just booked Club Mobay so things are getting closer!

14. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, February 04, 2015