We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay at one Couples play at others?

Ottawa
Level Contributor
358 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Stay at one Couples play at others?

I'm booked at the Couples Sans Souci and am wondering if I can go to the nearby Couples Tower Isles to take advantage of their beach and/or Catamaran Sunset cruise?

wisconsin
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

The answer is the same as the answers you got on the couples message board. If you sign up for the romance rewards, you will be able to spend a day at CTI. You can enjoy the beach, food, beverages and water sports. But the cat cruise is only for those booked at CTI. Trust me when I tell you you will have the time of your life at CSS even without a cat cruise.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
358 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

My apologies. I had not seen those answers before I left the office and had posted here from my phone.

Thanks for the info.

3. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:28 am, March 03, 2014
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

Could you advise on a good block to request for a garden view room. We like a high floor and peace and quiet! Going in late Feb to CTI and have registered for the rewards scheme but have not yet checked in online.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
358 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

My understanding and according to the Couples Message board, they will not accept any requests for rooms. Sounds like people mis-take 'request' for 'guarantee' and have been giving the front desk folks a hard time when they are told "sorry, we couldn't get you into Block A."

6. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:28 am, March 03, 2014
New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
219 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

Any folks we met last year in Gardenview rooms @ CTI never seemed to complain of any noise issues. We did stay 1 night in a Villa which is on that side of the property and didn't hear a thing. Most face the road but when I was out front I never really noticed a lot of road noise. I would recommend building 4 as it would not overlook the front lawn where they hold a Gala which can get noisy but only until 10pm. You'll have a great trip @ a great hotel! Enjoy CTI. We did.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

Thanks for the tips

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
463 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

We've been to CTI 3 times and have had a GREAT room each and every time...no worries!!

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,181 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Stay at one Couples play at others?

In regards to Gardenview rooms, none of the garden rooms are near a road. There is a large amount of land between the resort and the road. There are employees quarter, spa, and tennis courts, before you even get close to the road. If you look at the map:

http://couples.com/tower-isle/map.php

You will find the number 4. The back half of these building are where the Garden view rooms are located. In a very quiet area. Request a room a way from the lobby area, where you could hear more noise.

Usually upgrading to a room with an ocean view at CTI, is generally pretty inexpensive. IMO, the cost for even the most basic ocean view room is worth the price. However, if availability and cost are a factor, do not worry about the Garden rooms.

Edited: 3:07 pm, February 01, 2014