We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SGR February Roll Call!!

OK
Level Contributor
198 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
SGR February Roll Call!!

I can wait no longer!! My hubby and I will be there with 2 other couples from Feb 1-8. It will be our 10th trip to Jamaica but first to this resort (or any Sandals for that matter!) We're staying in a Butler suite on the hillside. We're going to spend one day off the resort...going to Faith's Pen, Walkerswood Caribbean Foods, bamboo rafting on the White River, and shopping. Other than that, will just be relaxing and exploring all the wonderful places/things to do at the resort.

Who else will be there during that time??

Fredericton, NB
Level Contributor
292 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

We will be there Feb 14 to Feb 21 with one other couple. Staying on the ocean side.

Many All Inclusives in the past but a first time to Sandals and Jamaica for both couples.

Ful moon is the 14th so the evenings should be bright for the entire week!

Canterbury...
Level Contributor
842 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

We'll be there the third week of February....we'll only be there for 5 nights, but looking so forward to it.

Huntsville, Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

We will be there Jan. 25- Feb 1 SGR butler villa poolside suite this is our first time with a butler and holiday expectations are running high and then off to Sandals Whitehouse for a week can't wait to walk that 2 mile beach also this is our 5th time visiting Ocho

Medford, New York
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

Just going to miss you. We are there January 21-28.

ontario
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

We will be at Sandals Royal Plantation from Jan.25 to Feb.1. Do intend to take full advantage of the pool bars at SGR a few afternoons. See you there.

Winooski
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

We will be there Feb 11 to Feb 19. First trip to Sandal's.

OK
Level Contributor
198 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

Sounds like a lot of people going just before/after us! Our 33rd wedding anniversary is on the 6th, which also happens to be Bob Marley's birthday :)

Just 58 days for us...getting super excited!!

rhode island
Level Contributor
121 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

Will be at the Plantation for the fifth time 29 Jan to 6 Feb,can't wait for Cleon to serve me my first Mangosta !!!!

OK
Level Contributor
198 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

Nitroae, what's a Mangosta??

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
440 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: SGR February Roll Call!!

A mangosa is a mimosa with mango juice instead of orange juice. It's soooo gooood!

Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations