We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Route taxi to Ocho Rios from Runaway Bay

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
357 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Route taxi to Ocho Rios from Runaway Bay

My family of 4 - kids 19 and 14 - will be staying at Jewel Runaway Bay in a few weeks. We like to get out of the resort and travel around the area and would like to go into Ocho Rios. I have heard the route taxis are a great and inexpensive way to get around.

Can you let me know of any experiences you have had from JRB to Ocho Rios with the route taxis. Any problems getting one, costs, etc. would be helpful.

Once in town, where are the best places to walk around and shop? Any places that are a must-see?

Willemstad, Curacao
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Route taxi to Ocho Rios from Runaway Bay

When i went to Jamaica i just made use of a local tour guide. Although we only used her as a tourguide, i know that she has a 7-seater cube which she also does drives/taxi with . So you could contact her at claudiarij@hotmail.com

Jefferson City, MO
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Route taxi to Ocho Rios from Runaway Bay

Just returned from a stay in Runaway Bay. We used Kemrod Smiley Riley. He was AMAZING!!!! I totally recommend him. You can contact him through Facebook or by email kemrod@rileytours.biz

3. Re: Route taxi to Ocho Rios from Runaway Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 17, 2014