We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

White River Tubing and Blue Hole

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Bay, Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
White River Tubing and Blue Hole

We will be going to Ohco on a cruise in Sept. I believe we will be there 10am-5pm. Is it possible to do both the White River Tubing and Blue Hole in the same day and not be too rushed. Also what is the best way to book. Some of the reviews mention specific tour operators. Many years ago when we went to Ocho we steeped off the boat and there were buses that were offering tours to Dunns River falls for a fraction of the cruise line and tour operator prices. Is it still like this and will they go to the places I want. Any info would be great. It will be just me and my wife celebrating our 20th.

1. Re: White River Tubing and Blue Hole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, July 27, 2013
2. Re: White River Tubing and Blue Hole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 28, 2014