We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code at the Jewel

Illinois
Level Contributor
212 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code at the Jewel

Do the restaurants Moonstone, Platinum, and Jade all require pants and a collared shirt for men? I always wear sun dresses so I am not to worried about wearing the right thing myself. I just want to make sure hubby has the correct things packed for these restaurants.

Toscanini Restaurant
$$$$, Italian, Caribbean, Seafood
Juici-Beef Patties
$, Caribbean, Fast Food, Jamaican
Miss T's Kitchen
$$ - $$$, Caribbean, Healthy, Jamaican
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Level Contributor
260 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code at the Jewel

Platinum is the only restaurant that requires long pants, shorts are fine at the others.

Illinois
Level Contributor
212 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code at the Jewel

Thank you!

Jamaica
Level Contributor
255 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code at the Jewel

@MaryBeth,

The only Restaurant on property that has a stipulated dress code is the Platinum Restaurant. Males are requires to wear collared shirts, pants and close toed shoes.

Janice from the Resort

Illinois
Level Contributor
212 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress Code at the Jewel

Are there certain restaurants that are only open on certain nights? How does one make reservations to the Jade? We have only stayed at Sandals resorts in our past trips to JA and loved the way they took reservations. However on our visits to properties in Mexico we were required to stand in a line each morning to make reservations. Just wondering what the proceedure here is and if some restaurants are only open on certain nights.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
5. Re: Dress Code at the Jewel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 28, 2014