We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Tree...
2 posts
Save Topic
Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

Hey guys! Heading to Jamaica for the vey first time in a month! Just wondering if the Cabana rentals are worth it and how much are they?

Also any general tips for a first time Ocho Rios traveler would be appreciated. Thanks!

Levittown...
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

The cabana pricing is on their website under activities and then special occasions.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Level Contributor
232 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

We were there in May and they had a special for all day cabana for $99 and we thought it was well worth it as we were celebrating a birthday. Had a cooler with drinks, had lunch brought to us and a concierge who checked in on us and asked if we needed anything. I really enjoyed it and for a special day was worth the expense.

Green Tree...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

Thanks for the info, klemi.

Jamaica
Level Contributor
255 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

@sro1988, if you email me at janice.campbell@jewelresort.com i will send you additional information about these Cabanas.

Janice from the Resort

Levittown...
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

Janice...I just tried to send an email about the cabanas but it wouldn't go through? It said message failure

Jamaica
Level Contributor
255 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

@Tinka try sending your message again

7. Re: Staying at the Jewel Aug 7-14th; A question for you all...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 11, 2014