We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun girls getaway ai choices

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fun girls getaway ai choices

Good afternoon all!

I previously posted this in the Jamaica forum but now I've narrowed it down to Ochos Rios. Im planning a vacation to Jamaica for my 30th bday in nov! Yay! I've previously stayed at the grand palladium and holiday inn. This time around I'm looking for a more adult vacation with my group of girlfriends. Can anybody recommend a nice ai for a group of single 30 something. I chose Ochos Rios bc there are many excursion to do off the resort and I read it has great nightlife. Some things that are important to us are nice beach, lively nightlife where we can meet other singles, good food/drinks. It doesn't have to be adults only. If you can recommend an ai in negril or mo bay that would be great too

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
943 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun girls getaway ai choices

Jewel Dunns River or Secrets in Montego Bay.

Jewel tends to be more couples but there was a group of girls when we were there.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun girls getaway ai choices

@Taalia, I will make two suggestions. The Riu, Ocho Rios

15 mins from Ocho Rios

Food is Good

Nightlife on property not bad (free shuttle Monday to Margaritaville

New Hotel (Rooms are in good shape

Close to quite a few attractions

Sunset Jamaica Grande

In the middle of Ocho Rios

Food is good

Nightlife on property is Ok, but in close proximity to the clubs.

Close to attractions

Older hotel

Low Budget

Hope that helps

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun girls getaway ai choices

Sunset Grande

Center of town

Close to clubs and excursions

Low budget

A lot of singles ( bestfriend and I stayed last November both 23 y.o) had great weather and a great time!!

Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fun girls getaway ai choices

Thank you guys so much! I'm going to look into both of those options. Can you recommend any good clubs in the area?

ocho rios
Level Contributor
25 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fun girls getaway ai choices

Hi there,

I think the RIU Would be a great choice for your group, there are a few clubs in Ocho Rios, the most popular are, Margarrita Ville which transforms into a night clubs on specific nights, and the amneisa night club, a few bars where you can go check out their kareoke @ specific nights, also street parties which is very local & fun.

Check within.

6. Re: Fun girls getaway ai choices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 10, 2014