We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bob Marley Shots/Drinks - Banned at Riu Ocho Rios?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bob Marley Shots/Drinks - Banned at Riu Ocho Rios?

I read somewhere that the Bob Marley Shots were banned at the Riu Ocho Rios....just wondering if this is true?

Annan, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Bob Marley Shots/Drinks - Banned at Riu Ocho Rios?

@ anod1 : Thanks for the info, I look forward to trying both of these :-)

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Bob Marley Shots/Drinks - Banned at Riu Ocho Rios?

Dirty bananas are my breakfast smoothie I don't start the day without one or 5. As for the bob marley shots I will never forget my first and last one, I nearly puked. Now I just enjoy watching all the first timers drink their first one! I saw one girl do three back to back and the staff had to carry her out of the pool and into her room, granted she probably had several drinks prior but still!

23. Re: Bob Marley Shots/Drinks - Banned at Riu Ocho Rios?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 03, 2014