We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in January

Level Contributor
39 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in January

Hi all Ocho Folks,

My wife and I had our first trip to Jamaica this past January 2013. After spending the last 6 years in Mexico(west coast) We thought we would try an Island. So we booked two weeks in Negril. Well we fell in love with the area, the beaches and the people of Negril.

Now we are thinking about trying the Ocho Rios area next year 2014 to get a new feel for another part of the Island.

We will be going the first two weeks of Jan. 2014 and our biggest concern is the weather.

So thinking about the first two weeks in January - How different is the weather in Ocho compared to Negril???

I know that there is no definite guaranteed answer, but out of 10 to 14 days will we still get enough sun to come home with a tan?? How abot rain and wind - is it more prevalent on the Ocho side?

Thanks for and advice or thoughts,

Dave

1. Re: Weather in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 22, 2014