We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples San Souci vs CSA

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
florida
Level Contributor
318 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Couples San Souci vs CSA

We have been to CSA 5 times now (last visit Dec 2012) and want to try CSS. For those of you who have been to both, is there anything we might miss? I really like how CSS has room serivce!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples San Souci vs CSA

The beach, the sports complex, ala carte dining every night and also during the day. Ultimate Chocolate. The cliffs.

Toronto
Level Contributor
930 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples San Souci vs CSA

We have been to both and prefer CSS. We love how the live entertainment is outdoors at night. You can have a few drinks while watching the band perform, and dance under the stars if you like. We personally don't like to sit in A/C rooms while in Jamaica. AT CSS you can dine outside at every meal if you want. They do have the option of A/C dining at two of the restaurants if that is what you like.

We do love the beach at CSA, but we also like the trees and beauty of the shoreline at CSS.

Its a very personal thing, and everyone has their priorities.

Good luck deciding.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
143 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples San Souci vs CSA

We did CSS once. We are also CSA regulars. It was a nice change, but I'm glad we did it on a short stay. The limited restaurant options would have had me bored for a whole week. It was nice to do once, just for something different. I think it was mainly the food (we like to eat) that will keep us from returning.

florida
Level Contributor
318 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couples San Souci vs CSA

hahahha Caviargal :)

We were thinking of going for Christmas, 10 nights. Will wait and try it for a 5 nighter :)

5. Re: Couples San Souci vs CSA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 02, 2014