We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Jamaica Grande - walking to nightlife?

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sunset Jamaica Grande - walking to nightlife?

So I am booked at the Sunset Jamaica Grande. I wanted to know if it is in walking distance to nightlife , shops, restaurant etc. Can you suggest a fun nightlife? Is there a shuttle from Montego Bay to Hotel? if not can you suggest one?

Other fun things to do in Ocho Rios and the hotel.

I am a male in my mid 30s traveling single.

United States
Level Contributor
11,249 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande - walking to nightlife?

Sunset Jamaica Grande is within 700 yards, or less, of all of downtown Ocho Rios. It is an easy walk. There are lots of places to eat, drink, party, and shop within downtown. As the Sunset Jamaica Grande is all inclusive you have paid for unlimited food and drinks at the hotel plus there is free entertainment every evening at the hotel.

There are many shuttle companies that will be happy to take you between the airport and the hotel. Check your tickets to see if they have already have been arranged for you or not. If you do not know, call your travel agent and ask. If transfers are not included then click on 'what is the best way to arrive in Ocho Rios' or 'drivers, taxies, and tour companies' in the upper right corner of this page for information on transfers.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande - walking to nightlife?

Vinnie,

thanks a bunch for your information. I am looking forward to a great time in Ocho Rios

3. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande - walking to nightlife?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 23, 2013