We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Cost from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios

What is the expected cost for a cab, shuttle.

United States
Level Contributor
10,827 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios

First, I assume that you will not be using one of the free transfers from the airport to your hotel in Ocho Rios. Second, you do not say but I also assume that you want a private transfer to your hotel. If both of the above are true, look for the price to be about $US120 for a group of 1 to 4 people one way. The actual cost depends on how well you can bargin. There are many companies in Jamaica that will do this type of transfer.

In addition to the taxi/private shuttle and the free transfers there are other ways to get to Ocho Rios. These include low cost shared van transfers and the very quick helicopter flights.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
50 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios

Are there shuttle recommendations for shared transportation from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios? I think the best I found so far is on www.Jamaica-Tour.com for $25pp from the MBJ airport to my Ocho Rios hotel. Although I am not coming from the airport, it seems it is cheaper for me to take a ride from the airport. Are there any other recommendations to be aware of?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios

We used Marvyn at Courtney Taylor tours, $100 for 3 of us from the airport to Riu Ocho Rios.

Moose, Wyoming
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios

$45 per person for round trip.

http://www.jamaicatoursltd.com/

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
303 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios

Last January, we used Reggae Tours for a private transfer from Ocho Rios to Montego Bay and it was $90 for two. They did several other transfers and excursions for us. Very helpful and reliable.

E-mail: connellgregg@yahoo.com

6. Re: Cost from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 18, 2013