We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Marnier & Baileys

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Grand Marnier & Baileys

Just a quick question. Do they have Grand Marnier & Bailey's at sor? If not we will pick up at duty free before we get there.

We like to have night cap.

Thanks

Brendez

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Marnier & Baileys

I don't know if they have them at the resort that you are going to, but you might want to try Sangster's Jamaican Rum Cream....its like bailey's only rum based rather than whiskey based....its very yummy!!

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Marnier & Baileys

Thanks Gapgirl. Rum base sounds yummy.

Brenda

Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Marnier & Baileys

The Jamaican Rum Cream is very yummy! If you like Baileys you will want to take some JRC home.

Last year I bought a few small bottles and wish I had bought more. This visit I plan on getting the largest bottle possible!

jacksonville beach
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Marnier & Baileys

how about the Grand Marnier is it available at Sandals??

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,871 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Marnier & Baileys

The factory at Sangsters also manufactures a few other mixtures that are all worth trying. ENJOY!

Scotland
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Marnier & Baileys

If you read the newest review on this resort you will see that the couple said that grand marnier and baileys are available at the resort so good news for your nightcap. I also like baileys so good news for me too! Have a great holiday!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Marnier & Baileys

Grand Marnier is available at almost every resort in Jamaica. Sometimes Baileys can "run out of stock" so to speak. Personally I prefer the Jamaican Rum Cream as a replacement anyway!

You might also enjoy Tia Maria, which is another delicious Jamaican created liquer ... Goes great in your MORNING coffee as well... LOL LOL

Blessings and respect to all. Enjoy Jamaica!

Steve