We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at SJG

Kingston, Jamaica
Level Contributor
109 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at SJG

What is so different about the cabana rooms

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
542 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at SJG

I was wondering the same thing.

Ann Arbor, MI
Level Contributor
215 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at SJG

They are ground floor, with sliding doors and direct access to the grounds. The other rooms are in towers, so you have to use the elevator and go through the lobby to get to the pools, beach, etc.

Riverview, Florida
Level Contributor
729 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at SJG

The cabanas are more geared toward couples. They are smaller, secluded rooms that have access to the beach directly from your patio (if you are on the ground floor). I have stayed in the cabana once. It is not my favorite, but others may like it. I much rather stay in the towers.

Janesville...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms at SJG

I stayed in a Cabana Room on the second floor. It was very easy to access every part of the resort, much quieter, and we did not have to deal with elevators.

5. Re: Rooms at SJG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 03, 2013