We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best rooms at sans souci

pa
3 posts
Save Topic
best rooms at sans souci

I am going to Sans Souci in February. What are previous guests opinions of the best rooms. Thanks.

minnesota
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: best rooms at sans souci

Hello wacky

I think all the rooms at ss are great there are a couple of suites that are very expensive. We stayed in A block and it was a nice veiw at the ocean, B block offers the same, the rooms are very roomy and close to the beach. There are alot of stairs around the property. but thats a good thing after eating the great food

the exsersize is welcomed.

Bye the way the juccuzie suites are not different besides the bath

Enjoy!!

God Bless

Curt

HMP
Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: best rooms at sans souci

Hi Wacky!

We just got back from ten days at the Sans Souci last night. We stayed in a one bedroom oceanview suite in the C Block. Our friends stayed in the one bedroom verandah suites in the F block. Their rooms were a little more outdated than ours, but MUCH larger and with a balcony. The website advertises that all of the rooms have either a balcony or terrace -- ours did not have either, but the view was a bit better and we were more centrally located. Hope that helps.

H

Ohio
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: best rooms at sans souci

HMP,

did you enjoy your stay at San Souci despite the room?

HMP
Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: best rooms at sans souci

IslandAddict,

Don't get me wrong, our room was plenty nice, I just wished we'd had a balcony or patio. We all really liked the resort and had a wonderful, relaxing time. Not a party resort, but that was fine by me.

H

pa
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best rooms at sans souci

Thanks! I am counting down the days until we leave!

Montreal, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: best rooms at sans souci

We stayed in the F block last year. Although it was a little outdated (suited me just fine) it was awesome having a patio with a table, chairs and two lounge chairs. We loved it!

boston, MA
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: best rooms at sans souci

I am going to san souci feb 13th. Should I email the resort to try to get an upgrade or a better room?

Rochester, New York
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: best rooms at sans souci

Hello all,

I have friends who go to Sans Souci every year (for the past 4 years) and each Block has its ups and downs. My wife and I will be there during the week of Febuary 18th and we are staying in D. My friend suggested to get the cheap room with the free upgrade (which we did). He has pictures of all the rooms he has stayed at there - but I am not sure how to show people.

Ohhhh well..

peACE and SANS SOUCI HERE I COME!!!

ACE

Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best rooms at sans souci

How do you get a free upgrade w/ the cheap room?

Rochester, New York
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: best rooms at sans souci

The friends I mentioned in an earlier post are travel agents (he is). Also, I found the link to the grounds layout. If you are interested in "where" the rooms are I suggest 1) go to the website and look at the bird's eye view and 2) compare it with this link (layout of the place). The link is ... www.mhight74.net/Jamaica_Maps/Sans_Souci.jpg I hope that helps!

Take care!

Peace,

Freebird2