We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from negril to ocho rios

mpls, mn
Level Contributor
169 posts
Save Topic
travel from negril to ocho rios

we are getting married in negril and staying there for a week before we take off for ocho rios for our honeymoon...we're really not sure if we want to spend a whole day traveling...i know we can fly from negril to ocho rios but don't know where to look...any ideas on who to call and does anyone know approximately how much? any info would be great!! thanks!!

Ocho Rios
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from negril to ocho rios

Last time I checked ......... flying from Negril to Ochie, required flying to Kingston first. Not worth it. You might as well make it a road trip. The highways make it much easier these days.

pgh,pa
Level Contributor
499 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from negril to ocho rios

www.tim air.com will fly you from negril to boscobol airport just outside of ocho rios prices on his web site using him on 2/3

Illinois
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: travel from negril to ocho rios

Two companies fly inter-island flights and both have websites you can visit:

www.intlairlink.com

www.timair.com

Not sure where in Ocho Rios you are headed, but from Mobay to Ocho the road is under construction and may take 2-3 hours. I believe it's about an hour from Negril to Mobay and that road is much nicer. Flying would be a wonderful experience...the views are awesome!