We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings?

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Weddings?

Has anyone been married at the Riu In Ocho Rios yet? If so can you post pics or send me pics? I just have a concern about the setting. I was told there is not a gazeboo if it rains it gets post poned!

Please post pics or just reply if you watched a wedding there....... or sent me an e-mail pcs_snively@yahoo.ca

I am going in February to get married there and any reviews of this is great!

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings?

there is a gazebo..I have seen pictures of it. I will email you the pics I received.

Windsor
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings?

Hey there Bride:

thanx for the pics! however that bazebo is on the pond there is no way you would get your guess in that gazebo!!!

Waterdown ,Ontario
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weddings?

My son is getting married at the Riu and is also my honeymoon(Feb). Would greatly appreciate it if you could send me some pics or any info that would be fantastic. e-mail is panheadparkes@hotmail.com. Thanks Val

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weddings?

unique 40..

I know but i don't want to get married on the sand so they are going to have to come up with some type of solutin for me.

Also..I am not impressed with the locations for the dinner reception. We have 65+ people coming so I will have to pay extra for the accomodations during dinner.

Anyone else have any pictures to send:

nikkiishappy@yahoo.com