We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve 05-06, Ocho Rios

SLC UT
1 post
Save Topic
New Years Eve 05-06, Ocho Rios

I (22 yrs) and my brothers (25 & 19) will be on the island over the New Year staying at Beaches Ocho Rios.

Is there a place to party down and celebrate the new year that I should be aware of? Would it be worth hitting a ride to Beaches Negril to party?

UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve 05-06, Ocho Rios

negril is probably way too far to travel on the rough roads, theres always parties in ocho rios anyway. i just got back from a holiday weekend there and there were loads of beach parties with the rnb and dancehall artists appearing

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve 05-06, Ocho Rios

Hi Pauline365,

Didn't you go to the Sunset Jamaica Grande?

I was wondering what happened to you, can you please put a review on the thread as we have not had one for a couple of weeks.

It sounds like you had a great time, did you get the cot I believe you asked about?

Remember the thread is called "SJG Club Members (New beginnings)"

Rockymtnyetu, It will be worth it going to Negril but go early and make a day/night of it if you're there for new years eve.

Though there will be plenty to do in Ochi, your going to JA at a great time of the year. But things may be little more expensive than usual.