We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Boscobel

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
1 post
Save Topic
Beaches Boscobel

We have booked a honeymoon at beaches boscobel in august 06 and would like infomation on resort and especially kids activities as we have a 9 year old.

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Boscobel

Hello snoopy,

Please read all the bad things that people have posted about this lovely hotel.

Then pay attention to all the great things that people have written.

There seems to be a number of parties that did not have a good time and decided to bash this hotel.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1993121-d14887…

It is very hard for me to understand how you cannot have a great time anywhere in Jamaica.

Congratulations and have a fantastic time!

long island, ny
Level Contributor
613 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Boscobel

I would agree. This is one resort that people either love or hate. No in between. I hope you go with an open mind and a 'no problem" attitude. Have fun and enjoy on the blessed event.

Below is another site to ask ??? about beaches.

tropictravelonline.com/cgi-bin/…

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
290 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Boscobel

the kids will love beaches--trust me!! i'm 20 years old but i loved watching all the kids have fun around the resort. there is so much for them to do.

i loved this resort, i can't understand where people are coming from with negative reviews. if you go there with an laid back attitude (you are on vacation of course!) you will have a good time. but, if you want to have a great time, get to know the staff and the wonderful people of jamaica. we have countless friends because of this and the staff really made our vacation as fun as it was.

if you have any questions feel free to ask!

vanessa