We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sans Souci, spa treatments included???

Portland, ME
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sans Souci, spa treatments included???

I'm really stressing about the sale of Sans Souci, I just checked out the new website and I can't even tell if spa treatments are still included? I also checked the message boards and I really don't find them reliable because I have heard many times that they are heavily censored. I'm really not devistated over the 24hour room service issue as I'm not a night owl, but the C/O beach issue is HUGE for us and does anyone know what spa treatments are now included, if any? We also have a hotel credit from hurricane IVAN and I'm even worried now that they will not honor it! Thanks, Kelly-scheduled to arrive on Sept.29!!!!

Englefield Green...
Level Contributor
167 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sans Souci, spa treatments included???

I would suggest you call directly them for peace of mind. I would be very upset if they did not honor the coupon or the spa treatments, which is what SS has been really known for. It may not be too late to change if need be (GLB is not far away)

Their number is (876) 994-1353

us
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sans Souci, spa treatments included???

This is very upsetting news. I was just on the website and it is clear that there is no spa treatments included. We are being married there in NOvember and have bragged to our 10 guests attending that the resort is soo fantastic and they include complimentary massages, man/pedi and 24 hour room service. Wouldn't they have to honor these inclusions if it was booked before they took over?????

Portland, ME
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sans Souci, spa treatments included???

Hey there, I just got an email today from Sans Souci and they told me that those arriving at the resort after October 1st will be affected by the changes and that since I'll arrive Sept. 29th as far as spa treatments go, I'll be all set! The new website says NOTHING about including spa treatments, but, the price is much higher so I think you are probably stuck! What a bummer!