We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jamaica inn

Texas
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Topic
jamaica inn

my fiance and i are going on our honneymoon in july, just wanted to get some information of the weather and the hotel itself.

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,909 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jamaica inn

Hello peety, It is not nice to make us all green with envy.

The Jamaican Inn is rated as one of the best in Jamaica. Certainly one of the most private and you will be guaranteed to be spoilded. Please just click onto the name of the hotel on the left hand side of this page. The reviews are just incredible. July is going to be very hot. You will most likely get an hour of rain every day. Either in the morning of afternoon. Make the best of it. It can be music to your ears and the smell is intoxicating also. I wish you a happy and memorable time!

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,909 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jamaica inn

http://www.jamaicainn.com The best small resort hotel in JAM.

Texas
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: jamaica inn

thank you so much johnny, you have been a great deal of help.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
647 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jamaica inn

peety,

I can't think of a more wonderful, secluded and romantic place to honeymoon than the Jamaica Inn. The beach there is just incredible, the food is wonderful and truly gourmet, and the staff and management are there to ensure you have a memorable, unforgettable time.

The rooms are lovely, although keep in mind that the JI was one of the first small elegant hotels on the island so everything isn't all glitzy and brand new. The outdoor verandas or balconies serve as outdoor living rooms and are fantastic! The Inn is a very quiet place --- not a lot of nightlife, but as honeymooners I would think you'll be making your own romantic evenings.

There are no clocks, no radios, and no TV's in the guest rooms which really help you totally relax and forget reality for the time you're there.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and honeymoon. Enjoy this most special small hotel!

P.S. July is hot as Johnny said, but the pool and that incredible turquoise blue ocean will keep you cool.

Texas
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: jamaica inn

thank you so much barister for all your info.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
647 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jamaica inn

you're very welcome, peety. If you have any specific questions about anything regarding the Jamaica Inn, please post and I'll do my best to answer them. We were just there this past August/early September and absolutely loved it! Such a wonderful place and wonderful people!

Get answers to your questions about Ocho Rios
Recent Conversations