We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Souci Spa ?

New York
3 posts
Save Topic
San Souci Spa ?

For anyone who has stayed at San Souci, when did you book your spa appointments?

Im leaving in a week and was wondering if we should/could do it now, or just wait till we get there.

TIA!!

new york
Level Contributor
23 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Souci Spa ?

We just returned last week from Sans Souci. I would definitely book ahead if you are staying less than a week. I think that the 50 minute couples massage is probably the hardest to get. Also, you can request the place you want the massage- swept away, hide away, ect. Good luck!

Iowa
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: San Souci Spa ?

Tia--

You are going to have a great time at Sans Souci!!! My husband and I booked our spa treatments before we left for SS. We booked for early morning (9:00 a.m.) that way if we got busy or involved with things in the afternoon, we didn't feel like we were missing out on anything by having to leave and go to the spa. I know the early morning appointments fill up pretty fast, so I would suggest booking now. I simply e-mailed the reservation desk with my time requests and they e-mailed back confirmation of the time booked.

Have a super vacation. Sans Souci is the best. My husband and I are looking forward to our return trip next year!!

Kim

dallas tx
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Souci Spa ?

My fiance' and I booked ours after we arrived, everything went wonderfully well and was absolutely fantastic!!! Can't wait to go back there.

New York
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Souci Spa ?

Thanks for all your help!

I called and booked yesterday and everything is set!

Thanks again!