We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Jamaica Grande Renovations? Finished?

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset Jamaica Grande Renovations? Finished?

i am planning a trip there in December.

Wiil the resort be finished?

grimsby...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande Renovations? Finished?

Nomadicsoul! I think you are on this forum to wind people up i find you quite rude! if you have read the forums like you say you do ,how come everyone has read the answers but you have'nt??? The only question you have asked which i have'nt seen the answer to was about the cocktail parties! everything else HAS been answered.you can also ring the hotel if you think the people on here are of no use to you, unlike the rest of us who do! , and yes i am going before your dates (thank goodness) I also think you should look at the way you reply to posts, and try as you may to be polite, greatfull, and not sarcastic! , good manners cost nothing ,we are all to help if its no help to you find another way! have a great holiday like we intend to whatever is available x

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande Renovations? Finished?

Barleybonce, please don't waste your energy ignore those who are on the site to upset others. She has been given advice but the answers are clearly not on her level.

Nomad, May God Bless you in your walk in life, because your review is one I have no interest in reading. I have seen your other post on other threads and we are not the only ones to have a problem with your mannerisms. Therefore, take heed of what people have said to you and you just may learn a very valuble lesson. One has to respect themselves before others can respect you.

ONE LOVE!!

13. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande Renovations? Finished?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:31 pm, August 02, 2005
Solihull, West Mids
Level Contributor
843 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande Renovations? Finished?

Nomadiscoul That comment is below the belt and totally out of order. Really really disappointing!!

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande Renovations? Finished?

nomadicsoul. you are totally out of order for that comment

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
821 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Sunset Jamaica Grande Renovations? Finished?

What else am I to believe?

you can be polite yet cold... Please, thank you, etc doesn't cover up rudeness, but yet I'm the issue. Reevaluate yourself... Guess I need to stick to my own kind for questions. Got it loud and clear. I honestly thank you for your time and comments - as unsolicited as they are.

And I am blessed, but thank you again, ma'am...

Mischiveously,

Me!