We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Ocho Rios rooms

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Ocho Rios rooms

Greetings!

Going to COR 30Aug-6 Sept. Looking for room info-to avoid or request in the Superior Garden or Ocean

Irie

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Ocho Rios rooms

I wish I could remember our room # but............

Anyway, it was on the 3rd floor directly overlooking the pier and Tower Isle. It had a great four poster bed and a LARGE balcony. Half of the balcony was open air and the other glass enclosed.

Good luck - COR is a very nice resort.

Illinois
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples Ocho Rios rooms

We've been to COR 5 times and I never remember room numbers. If you don't get any better advice, don't fret...wait until you get there...see your room....and if for some reason it's not satisfactory go back to the front desk. They're very accomodating and very willing to please. Ocean views are mainly side rooms, but you can see the ocean. Oceanfront are the picture perfect views of TI and the horizon. I'm sure you'll be fine and like so many others say, "we're never in our room!" Have a wonderful time and if its your first trip, do the orientation so you can find the hidden jacuzzi's ! :)

atlanta
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples Ocho Rios rooms

We will see you there then;) we will be at COR 8/31 to 9/6.