We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Sans Souci last week

Texas
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Just back from Sans Souci last week

Just got back last week and it was everything we'd hoped. I will be posting my review very soon.

Travelers beware.....you WILL gain weight if you like to eat as my boyfriend and I do. The food was great.

Maine
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Just back from Sans Souci last week

There are several VERY DETAILED recent, Sans Souci reviews on Chris-n-cheryl.com , look under the Sans Souci forum. It has some great stuff there!

RDU, NC
Level Contributor
186 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Just back from Sans Souci last week

vttravelers, we returned from Sans Souci almost 2 weeks ago, and this forum helped us tremendously. Here are some things to pack, which we picked up from this forum and having stayed at the resort: insulated, covered mugs for the beach b/c the cups they use are small and it is HOT out there; varying levels of sunscreen (ex. 45, 30, 15. you will still get sun even w/. high spf and you can adjust your spf according to how your skin is doing), pump bug spray (the mosquitoes can be bad at night, esp. on the beach); multiple swimsuits b/c they don't dry out completely from day to day; a small bottle of woolite to rinse out your swimsuits so they don't smell; ibuprofen for headaches; tums for eating too much; benadryl cream for bug bites and/or heat rash or sun poisoning; aqua sock shoes for Dunn's River Falls (it's a requirement to climb the falls); several water cameras for snorkeling, sailing, scuba, Dunn's River Falls; approx. $150-$200 in 1's and small bills for tipping, if you'd like, and an extra, collapsible suitcase, such as a duffle bag, for packing things you may buy and bring home.

Hope this helps! Have a great time!

Westminster, Vermont
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Just back from Sans Souci last week

To All - Thanks for all the information to date. We are leaving for the airport Friday afterwork and flying out of Boston early Saturday morning. I have a list going of items to remember but I think I've got it all covered thus far. I'm ready to go and relax. My kids are sad, but oh well - someday they will have their chance too.

SunLexi - Are you all ready to go? As always I've probably packed too much, but I'm not going to worry - my goal is to have a good time and enjoy! See you in Jamaica -

My best to all!

Mentioned in this post
Boston
Boston
Massachusetts
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean