We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daily spa treatments at SS

Quakertown, PA
10 posts
Save Topic
Daily spa treatments at SS

SpaFinder.com...which is posted on this website states that the guests get a daily spa treatment as part of the all-inclusive deal impling that for each day booked you get a treatment...but the SS website just says one 55-minute or two 25-minute treatments with 4 or more night stay...anyone know which is accurate?

Davidson, North...
Level Contributor
23 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

HI. I just saw your other post about you guys traveling down with friends. My husband and I are heading down to Jamaica May 5-9th.

I am told that the Spa package consist of either one 55-minute spa treatment for the room, or you can each do a 25minute massage. If you both choose to do a 25-minute massage, then they offer and add on in minutes for an additional cost.

I was also told that you both get a manicure and pedicure. If the male chooses not to use the pedicure or manicure, I'm under the impression that it is forfeited. Maybe they will switch it out for something else though.

Guess you folks will be leaving shortly after we arrive!

USA
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

You're both wrong. You get one 55-minute basic spa service item (massage, exfoliation, reflexology, or facial) per person, or you each can choose two 25-minute treatments, if you are there 4 or more days. You can buy more than that.

You each also get a manicure and pedicure at the beauty salon.

Davidson, North...
Level Contributor
23 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

Thanks for clearing that up. They made it sound a bit confusing by phone. I take it that you just returned from the resort? How was your stay?

Quakertown, PA
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

thanks for the info...ru you guys reading the webpage information or do you speak from experience...?....yes we're heading out on 5/6....but made our paths will cross...for at least an evening....

USA
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

We had a great time (there 4/3/05 - 4/10/05). It was great.

I am speaking from experience. We were confused by the web page description also.

Quakertown, PA
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

Thanks...

staten island, ny
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

if you upgraded to the pure paradise package you get two more treatments but they don't tell you what they are until you get there

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

Can I prebook my treatments before I go by emailing guest services?

Any one know?

Thanks,

Sunlexi

staten island, ny
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

yes, i emailed the reservations desk and they gave me the email adress for the spa but i cannot remember what it was.

CA
Level Contributor
362 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Daily spa treatments at SS

Can I have the email for the reservations desk?