We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sans souci menu

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
staten island, ny
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Topic
sans souci menu

are the menus the same as shown in the samples on the website? everything looked so good!

Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sans souci menu

menus are the same as the website and it is soooo good!

staten island, ny
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: sans souci menu

i am happy to hear that, bc the menu was part of the reason we chose SS...the food at all-inclusives aren't always the best and everything at least sounded so good and i'm glad to know it all taste so good too!

Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sans souci menu

You must have the Shrimp kabobs in Palazzini's...server recommended them our first night and they were succulent. Good size shrimp with pasta and just the right amount of spice for me. A lot of the Entree's come with julienned fresh veggies that are so good. Cook just right. The fresh veggies on the buffets are really good also. As well as the fresh salads on the buffets.

staten island, ny
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: sans souci menu

thanks i'll be sure to remember that!

Texas
Level Contributor
294 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sans souci menu

Which restaurant was better? How was the pizza from room service or at the grill?

Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sans souci menu

We really enjoyed the pizza, both Room Service & the bech grill where you can pick your own toppings. Fresh baked to order.

Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sans souci menu

We did not try the Jamaican restaurant. I enjoyed both that we tried equally. Room service was fast and fresh also.

New York
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: sans souci menu

Did anyone notice if there were plenty of vegetarian options?

Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sans souci menu

If you look at the Sans Souci website you will find all the menus. There seemed to be atleast one selection in each area...apps, salads, entrees etc...at each restaurants.

New York
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: sans souci menu

Thanks. I didn't realize they had the whole menus on the site. They even mentioned cooking strict Rasta vegetarian.