We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas in Ocho Rios

washington, dc
1 post
Save Topic
Villas in Ocho Rios

Hi. Can anyone recommend a nice villa in Ocho Rios with anywhere from 4-8 bedrooms, preferably on the water and preferably within walking distance of all the happenings (i.e. Amnesia, restaurants) in town?Thanks!Melanie

West Virginia
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas in Ocho Rios

Im hoping u get a responce...Im looking for the same thing...I dont knw the rules here but u can go to jamaicans.com and ask for help. I too would lk for someone to respond tht has stayed at a villa in the same aria

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas in Ocho Rios

Greetings Melanie,

I have not stayed in any villas in Ochos Rios, but if you do a search for Villas by Linda Smith Jamaica you will find she has several beautiful ones all over the island practically.

You are sure to be very happy with any one of them.

Have a wonderful vacation.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,786 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villas in Ocho Rios

Hello Jamaicaholic and Tonya, Please look at the web-site, www.villasinjamaica.com

Click onto villa search. Then click onto the area of Ocho Rios.

Then click onto the choice of rooms. There is a huge selection of villas with 3- 4 rooms and only three villas(mansions) with up to 8 rooms.

Enjoy your stay!

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,786 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villas in Ocho Rios

Dear Melanie, P.S. If you can afford to pay these prices, then please allow me to offer my services as a choffer, baggage handler, gardner, all round handymand.

Did I leave anything out? (smile) Enjoy your stay in paradise!

New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villas in Ocho Rios

Hi Melanie, I second Johnny's suggestion of looking at the JAVA website. You might also check www.sunvillas.com as they have a nice selection as well. I know there are some villas near downtown Ochi that you can rent, but I'm unsure of the names...Coral Cay? comes to mind. I've rented a couple villas in Mammee Bay, but the location is several miles out of town. If money is no object, check Villa Rio Chico..whew..paradise!

New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villas in Ocho Rios

Want to add that if you're open to apartments or condos, there are many to choose from. Also, if you need any details feel free to email me at lesliel62@hotmail.com

A couple technical questions: Does anyone know if there is a way to edit posts here in order to make corrections on one's one post or reply? Or, is it possible to refer back to a post when replying without losing what you've typed? Thanks in advance. I'm technologically challenged. :O

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villas in Ocho Rios

Hi Ms.L,

I don't think it is possible to edit posts here at all. As far as referring back, I know what you mean. Sometimes what you type disappears if you go back to see the other post and back. What to do if you need to go back, is right click, then click "select all", then right click again and click copy. That way if your post disappears when going back, you can just repaste it.

Hope that helps some,

Blessings and respect.

Steve