We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pics and video of SGOR

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
TX
8 posts
Save Topic
pics and video of SGOR

Hello. We were at SGOR 3/21 - 3/25. Here is a link to all of our pics, and a link for a short video "tour" of our room (sorry the video is taken fast, i didn't have a lot of memory left). Also, sorry the pics aren't captioned, I didn't have time to do it.

Enjoy, and feel free to email me with any questions: stephen@stephenandhollie.com

PICS: www.mysilsucks.com/jamaica.htm

VIDEO: …cfbisd.edu/BaldridgeS/…PICT0081.MOV

Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: pics and video of SGOR

Thanks so much for sharing those! Your pics underwater were great! What type of camera did you use? Also what category villa did you have? Thanks again for sharing the pics and video - very helpful. My fiance was so excited to see the shipwreck and the waterslide!

TX
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pics and video of SGOR

We just used a Kodak desposable underwater camera. About 10 bucks at Target. I am not sure the exact category of Villa, since it was an upgrade. I think it was just a regular villa on the Manor side, not a Honeymoon or Romeo and Juilet suite.

Also, just a hint, the only visit the Shipwreck on the morning snorkeling trips, so be sure and go at 10 if you want to see it.

cambridge uk
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: pics and video of SGOR

Hello I am travelling to SGOR on 4/02 and would be grateful if you could tell me is the dress code for diner observed.

(this would help us with our packing)

Thanks

TX
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: pics and video of SGOR

For the nicer restaurants (Valentino's and Orchids) the men must wear close toed shoes, collered shirts, and dress pants. There was a man turned away from wearing shorts at Valetnino's while we were there. Most of the women had on skirts, but some wore pants, and one lady wore a baseball cap and was let in.