We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marguerites or Houseboat Grill?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
595 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Marguerites or Houseboat Grill?

We have only one evening to dine out on our quick trip to Montego Bay in March. We will be staying at Round Hill. Does anyone have an opinion on whether we should go to Marguerites or Houseboat? I've read good things about both. Does anyone know which is closer to Round Hill? Also, does either have entertainment or a cool bar closeby for a drink before or after dinner? Any feedback would be appreciated.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marguerites or Houseboat Grill?

Hi, Yes I've been to both. They aren't really comparible.

Margaurites is expensive but very nice. Probably has the best seafood in Mobay.

There is a jazz/blues club right next door. And then next to that is overpriced not unique Margariettaville.

The houseboatgrill is really cool. It's a floating houseboat in the lagoon. You take a little floating dock over to it from the landing. It's not cheap but not as expensive as Marguarittes.

Pier 1 is very close to the houseboatgrill.

If you want an unique experience I'd recommend the houseboatgrill and Pier 1. You will feel like you're in Jamaica. Enjoy

2. Re: Marguerites or Houseboat Grill?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, August 19, 2009