We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Starfish Trelawny, Any Questions?

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from Starfish Trelawny, Any Questions?

feel free to ask...

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
331 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned from Starfish Trelawny, Any Questions?

We fly out 11th April and are there for 2 weeks, I have booked sea view rooms. I suppose the number one question concerning me is safety outside of the hotel, but your comments on the hotel too would be appreciated

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned from Starfish Trelawny, Any Questions?

check out another post I just did under the same title, its in the JAMAICA FORUM>

it will answer all your questions.

As for the safety. Well we have been many other places, and we didnt really feel all the safe traveling outside of the resort. so we didnt.

London
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned from Starfish Trelawny, Any Questions?

whats the weather like?

Somewhere on Earth...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just returned from Starfish Trelawny, Any Questions?

Bengodog,

To answer your #1 question, please venture offsite sometime. You will be close to Glistening Waters (Luminous Lagoon) and it's restaurant, Time n Place, Bamboo Village, Country Club across the street, Dunn's River an hour or so away, Falmouth about 5 minutes away, etc.

Two weeks will give you plenty of time to see the area and get to know the people so you will feel comfortable getting out and about.

Most of the *adults* here on this board who have been to Jamaica more than *once*, will tell you they feel perfectly safe around Jamaica. Just use your common sense as you do where you live now.

I'll be glad to forward you some info on Starfish if you want. Just leave me an email address.

cgshot