We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SSB Waterpark

Colchester, CT
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
SSB Waterpark

Is there any new information or updates on when this will open?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: SSB Waterpark

phyllis i will say hi to you to will look out for a cap with hilary for president if i dont see you look out for the nude on eu naturelle beach i'll be there most days but when dressed i'll try and find a stoke city t shirt so all of you come and say hi. its great that we can all communicate this way IT IS A SMALL WORLD have fun in SSB YEA MON IRIE.

Colchester, CT
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: SSB Waterpark

nomadicsoul - Can't locate the web-site (I've looked at so many over the past weeks), but I know I saw a date of January, 2006 - hope I'm wrong.

sutherlin, va
Level Contributor
169 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: SSB Waterpark

mamapeach61: Per SSB and thru our travel agent today, she called me at work, the water park is scheduled to open June 1st, not April 1. A bit disappointing but it will still be a fantastic holiday.

Colchester, CT
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: SSB Waterpark

phyliisyomon - thank you for the post. Oh well, we scheduled our trip before we knew they were building the waterpark, so if it does open early, it will be an added plus for us. If not, that's fine too. I plan on having a great time no matter what.

sutherlin, va
Level Contributor
169 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: SSB Waterpark

mamapeach61-We also booked the trip before we knew about the water park because we had been there before and liked the resort. You are right -it will not spoil our vacation at all either....we are so thrilled and thankful to being going back for another visit. Hopefully, they will finish the park by your visit in May. There is so much to do to keep kids busy you won't even miss the water park if it hasn't opened!!!Just ask my son (then 9);he had a great time there and can't wait to get back!!!

new jersey, usa
4 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: SSB Waterpark

hi my husband and I and another couple are booking a trip to ssb July6-10. still looking for information about excursions. we want to go to dunns fall and dolphin cove. any info about how much the bus costs? or know of any booze cruises? or horse back riding? we are in mid-twenties is ssb a good place to go? is there alot of kids? we have a 2 year old and am trying to escape children for a few days...thanks in adance for any info.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: SSB Waterpark

all the excursions you just mentioned r on offer via the hotel reps . or you can do it yourself through the reception at SSB

we went on the dunns river falls, appletons rum factory, martha brae rafting and the crocodile black river tours all of which were awesome.

we found there were a few kids there but they were well entertained and we didnt find the children a problem.

we sunbathed on the eu naturelle beach as this was the quietest no children there.

go and enjoy the break without the baby you will SSB is fab.