We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call for Sunset Beach Resort 01/14-01/20

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
426 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call for Sunset Beach Resort 01/14-01/20

13 sleeps to go! Can't wait to go back!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call for Sunset Beach Resort 01/14-01/20

Zoeyzmommi,

I emailed you. Thanks for the help. Switched to SBB from GBP...no worries now. We (wife and I) will be there 1/12-1/16...any recommendations? tips?

Thanks,

Kevin

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
426 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call for Sunset Beach Resort 01/14-01/20

Excellent Kevin! I will see you there!!! At least sunday, monday and tuesday! And i am jealous you leave tomorrow!!! I will be there sunday-by noon-ready for some sun and fun!

Tips-insulated mugs are a must-especially for the pina colada's with a double shot of rum, it keeps'em nice and cold!! If you have your own snorkel equip. bring it, they do have some you can use and my girlfriend did use it last year and it was fine but sometimes depending on how crowded it is they run out so get them early in the morning! I think the snorkel hut opens at like 8 and that is the BEST time to get out there, the water is like glass!! I will email you pics from last year so you can get a feel for the place! LOVE IT!

Have a safe flight!

3. Re: Roll Call for Sunset Beach Resort 01/14-01/20

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 22, 2009