We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Drinks

My husband and I are headed for Sandals Whitehouse at the end of February. My husband is a beer drinker. Does anyone know what brands of beer they offer there??

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks

red stripe!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks

and......

Red Stripe !! lol

Blessings and respect.

Steve

Hoffman Estates...
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks

I was told by locals that Red Stripe is for tourists and Guinness is the top choice for locals. They have a different version of the Guinness stout (6.5% alcohol, International edition). I did notice that a lot of locals preferred Guinness there. They say (again I heard this from several people) that consuming Guinness improves "performance" - libido ;))

At some point I got bored of Red Stripe, but again, I enjoy Stouts more. I had more fun with Guinness. But that's my personal preferrence.

All the best.

Sebius

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drinks

Guiness and Heineken are both big down there. I love the Guiness!

5. Re: Drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, August 22, 2009