We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Room rdmb

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Willow Bunch
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Room rdmb

HI , Can anyone recommend the best room to request with a balcony oceanview? would it be wise to email ahead and request said room before our arrival in jan 07? Has anyone done this before? Thanks rk60

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,454 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Room rdmb

When I was there last month there was a sign up that said elevator for use of 3rd and 4th floor only! It is also very very slow. I have read many reviews of it not in working order at all!!! As much as you would like a balcony room I think I would take a ground level. It is just as nice. You have a great view and can walk right out to the beach!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Room rdmb

Here is one of the e mail addresses for Royal Decameron

ventas.jam@decameron.com

Toronto
Level Contributor
532 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Room rdmb

firestorm...thanks a lot !!!!

14. Re: Best Room rdmb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, August 21, 2009