We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booze cruise out of rdmb?

new jersey
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
booze cruise out of rdmb?

any good does anyone recomend it or not?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booze cruise out of rdmb?

Which one are you talking about? I have seen a few go by the resort but they never look super busy and fun! I myself am thinking about heading to Negril for a day and going on the "Wild Thing" cruise that is at sunset and goes to Ricks Cafe. I have seen that one before and it is always packed with people and they all look like they are having the time of there life! The ones I have seen in MoBay, the people looked bored on them! I am leaving next week for RDMB so I will keep an eye out for them going by!

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Rick's Cafe
Rick's Cafe
4,322 Reviews
Jamaica
Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booze cruise out of rdmb?

We did the sunset cruise in March. We went by van to SMB to catch the boat. there were 10-12 from RD and we kind of stayed together. We will be there the same time as you (Oct21-28) and there will be 10 on this trip. Maybe we can get together for the cruise. Let me know your name and I'll find you (at the bar). My name is Larry.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booze cruise out of rdmb?

We will miss you . Will be there from the 12th -19th. Have fun!!

new jersey
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: booze cruise out of rdmb?

larry i will be traveling with a group of 6 it would be fun to cheack out the booze cruise . By the way my name is ryan..

Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booze cruise out of rdmb?

Ryan we will get together. We are an older bunch (mostly 50s) but we do have a great time. We first went to Jamaica in 1985 and I believe this is trip #32. If you spend any time at the swim up bar I'll be there in the corner.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
6. Re: booze cruise out of rdmb?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 18, 2009