We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canopy Tour/ATV Bike Tour

GEORGIA
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Canopy Tour/ATV Bike Tour

Any reviews for the canopy tour or ATV bike tour?

LETours Jamaica
Sightseeing Tours
MBT Tours
Sightseeing Tours
SNL Jamaican Tours
Sightseeing Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Fishing Charters & Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Level Contributor
516 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Canopy Tour/ATV Bike Tour

I've done the Blue Mountain Bike Tour. It was a great day; you travel up to the peak of the mountain via bus and ride/coast down the mountain on mountain bikes with stops along the way. The tour is very safety conscious, more than we would have liked because we were on the brakes about 90% of the time. We saw coffee growing along the mountain, got a demonstration of the coffee process, and a couple of good meals. Swimming in and out of a waterfall at the end of the ride was very cool and refreshing.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canopy Tour/ATV Bike Tour

I've been on the canopy tour and it is a real rush. I wish we'd known about it when we had our teens with us as they would have loved it.

somewhere out there
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Canopy Tour/ATV Bike Tour

The ATV bike tour is in the hills of Zion. Great views, great guides who give some history of the place. Double the fun if it rains! :0)

The Canopy tour is in Montpelier. A rush indeed.

4. Re: Canopy Tour/ATV Bike Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 24, 2009