We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset beach returners

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
sunset beach returners

last year we visited SSB in march, we are returning in May 2005 from the 19th to the 4th june. we cant wait this is a fantastic resort. The staff cant do enough for you, the entertainment is wicked in the evenings and the beaches are fantastic. Our favourite is the nudist beach. we mixed with some very nice like minded people there and the guards protected our privacy well.

during the time we are there we would like to take a day trip to hedonismII we know this is possible as some young americans went last year on a day pass. If anyone going to SSB during the above dates is interested in visiting this apparrently amazing resort and joining us for a day and sharing the cost of transport please reply to this message.

Springfield, VA
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset beach returners

Laurel, a poster on the Cancun Trip Advisor forum recommended pajama party night at Hedo II. If I recall correctly, I think she said admission is something like US$20.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset beach returners

Single guy thanks for the info i'll bear the pajama party in mind sounds quite cheap. you have a ball when you go to SSB and dont forget to save some red stripe for me oh and dont forget the rumpunch.

laurel & nick

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunset beach returners

You may be disappointed at Hedo II. We stayed at Hedo III as the result of a super surprise package and I would say the clientele are not what is advertised on the cable channels, or what you are probably imagining it to be like. If you're interested in the above middle age crowd than it may be different for you, but there are not a lot of young singles if that is what your're looking for. However, the facilities are nice for the most part, and the antics of the clinetele were entertaining to observers like us.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
303 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunset beach returners

thankyou hobber for the advise i appreciate that we all are looking for different things out of hedo, but i have heard hedo11 is the better of the two places. A young american girl who stayed at SSB went for a day and came back xtatic with the experience. anyway it is something i have to do so will go regardless. watch this space in june i'll let u know how we went on.

scotland
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunset beach returners

hi laurel

joyce (from scotland) here.

i didnt realise you were going back to ssb, we arrive on thurs 2nd june so hopefully we will get to meet.

i'll get in touch nearer the time and let you know what time we arrive. really looking forward to it and also any info you can give me.